Creating a Respectful Workplace in an Early Learning and Childcare Environment
Creating a Respectful Workplace in an Early Learning & Childcare Environment is an online session where participants will use Microsoft Teams to engage in the different components of exhibiting respect and
Creating a Respectful Workplace in an Early Learning & Childcare Environment is an online session where participants will use Microsoft Teams to engage in the different components of exhibiting respect and how it applies within the ELCC workplace.
Case studies, developed based on survey results, create a hands on and applicable learning environment. Videos shown display common issues found in the workplace and demonstrate appropriate ways to manage them in the real world.
- To provide an understanding of what appropriate practices are for employers and employees in relation to creating a respectful working environment in an early learning and childcare setting.
- To provide participants with the knowledge to detect and respectfully address inappropriate practices.
Facilitator: Michelle Doucette
Deadline to register: November 19, 2021
You must attend both sessions to receive credit for your PD Hours
- December 1st – 6:00 – 9:00 pm
- December 4th – 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
This workshop will be facilitated online.
- PC (Desktop or laptop)
- Access to email (we’ll send you a link to the session)
Registered participants will receive detailed instructions and be invited to a practice session to test your technology prior to the first session.
It is the participants’ responsibility to make sure their equipment, including headphones, will work with the session. As per our policy, refunds will not be issued less than two weeks before the workshop.
- Credit card or VISA Debit payment over the phone. (Staff from Kingstec Student Services will contact you.)
- Prepayment via eBill payment through your electronic banking. Student ID# required. Contact us to confirm your NSCC student ID.
- Cheque mailed to — Student Accounts – NSCC, Kingstec Campus, 236 Belcher Street, Kentville, NS, B4N 0A6
- Not permitted: cash or walk-in payments.
*please keep our workshop guidelines in mind*
(Wednesday) 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm