NSCC Kingstec - Facilitating Meaningful Play Experiences with Infants and Toddlers
Infants and toddlers require opportunities to explore theirworlds in unique ways. They benefit from being on the ground, touching theleaves that surround a mud puddle with ice, or using those
Infants and toddlers require opportunities to explore theirworlds in unique ways. They benefit from being on the ground, touching theleaves that surround a mud puddle with ice, or using those wooden spoons to seewhat happens when they hit them on something soft or something hard. Thisworkshop will explore ways to connect infants and toddlers to their spaces andplaces that contribute to stimulating their sense of curiosity and wonderment.
Facilitator: Dr. Beverlie Dietze
Deadline to register: November 8, 2022
This workshop will be facilitated online via Microsoft Teams
- PC (Desktop or laptop)
- Access to email (we’ll send you a link to the session)
- Registered participants will receive detailed instructions and be invited to a practice session to test your technology prior to the first session.
It is the participants’ responsibility to make sure their equipment, including headphones, will work with the session. As per our policy, refunds will not be issued less than two weeks before the workshop.
- Credit card or VISA Debit payment over the phone. (Staff from Kingstec Student Services will contact you.)
- Prepayment via eBill payment through your electronic banking. Student ID# required. Contact us to confirm your NSCC student ID.
- Cheque mailed to — Student Accounts – NSCC, Kingstec Campus, 236 Belcher Street, Kentville, NS, B4N 0A6
- Not permitted: cash or walk-in payments.
*please keep our workshop guidelines in mind* https://www.nscc.ca/ecdsc/professional-development/kingstec-guidelines.asp
To Register: http://bit.ly/kingstecreg
(Tuesday) 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm