Group Times with Meaningful Connection and Intentional Teaching
25oct6:30 pm8:30 pmGroup Times with Meaningful Connection and Intentional Teaching
Join us in exploring group times that validate children’s ideas, explore their thinking and expanding on their knowledge. We will share ideas around connecting group time to the curriculum in
Join us in exploring group times that validate children’s ideas, explore their thinking and expanding on their knowledge. We will share ideas around connecting group time to the curriculum in ways that engage and create some take home resources to bring back to your center!
Facilitator: Theresa MacLeod
Deadline to register: October 11, 2022
This workshop will be facilitated online via Microsoft Teams
- PC (Desktop or laptop)
- Access to email (we’ll send you a link to the session)
- Registered participants will receive detailed instructions and be invited to a practice session to test your technology prior to the first session.
It is the participants’ responsibility to make sure their equipment, including headphones, will work with the session. As per our policy, refunds will not be issued less than two weeks before the workshop.
- Credit card or VISA Debit payment over the phone. (Staff from Kingstec Student Services will contact you.)
- Prepayment via eBill payment through your electronic banking. Student ID# required. Contact us to confirm your NSCC student ID.
- Cheque mailed to — Student Accounts – NSCC, Kingstec Campus, 236 Belcher Street, Kentville, NS, B4N 0A6
- Not permitted: cash or walk-in payments.
Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
*please keep our workshop guidelines in mind* https://www.nscc.ca/ecdsc/professional-development/kingstec-guidelines.asp
Registration Opens August 10
To Register: http://bit.ly/kingstecreg
(Tuesday) 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm