NSCC Kingstec - Guiding and Supporting Behaviour
Behaviour is communication, and as an Educator or Adult in the lives of children, we should consider why the child is experiencing the behaviour and how we can best support
Behaviour is communication, and as an Educator or Adult in the lives of children, we should consider why the child is experiencing the behaviour and how we can best support them. This 2 hour workshop will invite you to explore your current practice, enhance and strengthen your communication with young children. We will focus on developing and encouraging social and emotional development.
Facilitator: Paula Milbradt
Deadline to register: October 25, 2022
This workshop will be facilitated online via Microsoft Teams
- PC (Desktop or laptop)
- Access to email (we’ll send you a link to the session)
- Registered participants will receive detailed instructions and be invited to a practice session to test your technology prior to the first session.
It is the participants’ responsibility to make sure their equipment, including headphones, will work with the session. As per our policy, refunds will not be issued less than two weeks before the workshop.
- Credit card or VISA Debit payment over the phone. (Staff from Kingstec Student Services will contact you.)
- Prepayment via eBill payment through your electronic banking. Student ID# required. Contact us to confirm your NSCC student ID.
- Cheque mailed to — Student Accounts – NSCC, Kingstec Campus, 236 Belcher Street, Kentville, NS, B4N 0A6
- Not permitted: cash or walk-in payments.
*please keep our workshop guidelines in mind* https://www.nscc.ca/ecdsc/professional-development/kingstec-guidelines.asp
To Register: http://bit.ly/kingstecreg
(Tuesday) 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
236 Belcher St, Kentville, NS B4N 0A6, Canada