NSCC Kingstec - Enriching Programs for Children with Behaviours
This hands-on workshop will offer you the opportunity to identify behaviours of the children in your care. Once identified, we will collaborate, plan and explore ways to enrich your program
This hands-on workshop will offer you the opportunity to identify behaviours of the children in your care. Once identified, we will collaborate, plan and explore ways to enrich your program and environment by meeting the needs and goals of the children.
Facilitator: Paula Milbradt
Deadline to register: February 3, 2023
This workshop will be facilitated online via Microsoft Teams
- PC (Desktop or laptop)
- Access to email (we’ll send you a link to the session)
- Registered participants will receive detailed instructions and be invited to a practice session to test your technology prior to the first session.
It is the participants’ responsibility to make sure their equipment, including headphones, will work with the session. As per our policy, refunds will not be issued less than two weeks before the workshop.
- Credit card or VISA Debit payment over the phone. (Staff from Kingstec Student Services will contact you.)
- Prepayment via eBill payment through your electronic banking. Student ID# required. Contact us to confirm your NSCC student ID.
- Cheque mailed to — Student Accounts – NSCC, Kingstec Campus, 236 Belcher Street, Kentville, NS, B4N 0A6
- Not permitted: cash or walk-in payments.
*please keep our workshop guidelines in mind* https://www.nscc.ca/ecdsc/professional-development/kingstec-guidelines.asp
Registration opens December 5, 2022
To Register: http://bit.ly/kingstecreg
(Thursday) 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm