NSCC Kingstec - Motivating Early Childhood Educators
Early childhood educators who invest in their physical, mental, and emotional well being are dedicated to children, families, and community. Why are some educators successful overcoming barriers, while others are
Early childhood educators who invest in their physical, mental, and emotional well being are dedicated to children, families, and community. Why are some educators successful overcoming barriers, while others are unwilling or able to remain or become motivated to perform. This workshop will review several strategies to help support, motivate and inspire ECE professionals to value their role in changing the world for young children and families.
Facilitator: Kathy Black
Deadline to register: February 10, 2023
This workshop will be facilitated online via Microsoft Teams
- PC (Desktop or laptop)
- Access to email (we’ll send you a link to the session)
- Registered participants will receive detailed instructions and be invited to a practice session to test your technology prior to the first session.
It is the participants’ responsibility to make sure their equipment, including headphones, will work with the session. As per our policy, refunds will not be issued less than two weeks before the workshop.
- Credit card or VISA Debit payment over the phone. (Staff from Kingstec Student Services will contact you.)
- Prepayment via eBill payment through your electronic banking. Student ID# required. Contact us to confirm your NSCC student ID.
- Cheque mailed to — Student Accounts – NSCC, Kingstec Campus, 236 Belcher Street, Kentville, NS, B4N 0A6
- Not permitted: cash or walk-in payments.
*please keep our workshop guidelines in mind* https://www.nscc.ca/ecdsc/professional-development/kingstec-guidelines.asp
Registration opens December 5, 2022
To Register: http://bit.ly/kingstecreg
(Wednesday) 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm