NSCC Kingstec - Science All Day, Everyday
08feb6:30 pm8:30 pmNSCC Kingstec - Science All Day, Everyday
Science opportunities implemented in the early years encourages children to wonder, explore and discover their world. Some early childhood educators question the importance of planning daily science experiences while others
Science opportunities implemented in the early years encourages children to wonder, explore and discover their world. Some early childhood educators question the importance of planning daily science experiences while others continue to seek new ideas. This workshop will explain the benefits of a science enriched curriculum and discuss how science is naturally occurring throughout the day in the indoor and outdoor environments. Please bring along your ideas to share with others.
Facilitator: Kathy Black
Deadline to register: January 27, 2023
This workshop will be facilitated online via Microsoft Teams
- PC (Desktop or laptop)
- Access to email (we’ll send you a link to the session)
- Registered participants will receive detailed instructions and be invited to a practice session to test your technology prior to the first session.
It is the participants’ responsibility to make sure their equipment, including headphones, will work with the session. As per our policy, refunds will not be issued less than two weeks before the workshop.
- Credit card or VISA Debit payment over the phone. (Staff from Kingstec Student Services will contact you.)
- Prepayment via eBill payment through your electronic banking. Student ID# required. Contact us to confirm your NSCC student ID.
- Cheque mailed to — Student Accounts – NSCC, Kingstec Campus, 236 Belcher Street, Kentville, NS, B4N 0A6
- Not permitted: cash or walk-in payments.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more details.
*please keep our workshop guidelines in mind* https://www.nscc.ca/ecdsc/professional-development/kingstec-guidelines.asp
Registration opens December 5, 2022
To Register: http://bit.ly/kingstecreg
(Wednesday) 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm