Watch Carrie Melsom’s seminar on building relationships and creating a flow of each day that supports children’s wellbeing.
Facilitated by Carrie Melsom, hosted by Olha Khaperska (EYCDC).
IMPORTANT: Please make sure you watched the Relationships, Wellbeing & Flow – Reflective Seminar. It is available on our on-demand PD platform with a 30-day free trial period.
We will structure our online discussion around the learning outcomes of the seminar:
- Identify environmental factors that can increase stress and distress in childcare classrooms.
- Use the 4 C’s Framework to increase attachment and resilience.
- Discuss 6 key practices that support increased wellbeing in childcare programs.
- Analyze their classroom schedule and implement strategies to reduce transitions and increase opportunities for longer blocks of child-initiated play.
- Set next steps for improving classroom wellbeing for children and educators.
To register, please visit: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/412116450397