Watch Sue Stacey’s seminar and join other ECEs to discuss how this observation and reflection tool can be effectively used in your practice.
Facilitated by Sue Stacey, hosted by Olha Khaperska (EYCDC).
IMPORTANT: Please make sure you watched the Sketch Notebooks seminar. It is available on our on-demand PD platform with a 30-day free trial period.
We will structure our online discussion around the learning outcomes of the seminar:
- Develop the habit of writing notes alongside children at play
- Use these notes/sketches for decision-making
- Meet the guidelines for documentation from the N.S. Framework
- List 4 ways in which sketch-noting can benefit play-based and inquiry-based practices
- Make a realistic plan to use Sketch notebooks in your practice
To register, please visit: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/411463708027