The Power of Storytelling
05oct6:30 pm8:30 pmThe Power of Storytelling
Oral storytelling draws children into the richlanguage of stories, and its inclusive use engages participation in all. Inthis interactive workshop we will explore different narratives and discuss theholistic nature of
Oral storytelling draws children into the richlanguage of stories, and its inclusive use engages participation in all. Inthis interactive workshop we will explore different narratives and discuss theholistic nature of storytelling. We will have opportunity to practice anddevelop our own storytelling styles.
Facilitator: Nova Jones
Deadline to register: September 21, 2021
This workshop will be facilitated online.
- PC (Desktop or laptop)
- Access to email (we’ll send you a link to the session)
Registered participants will receive detailed instructions and be invited to a practice session to test your technology prior to the first session.
It is the participants’ responsibility to make sure their equipment, including headphones, will work with the session. As per our policy, refunds will not be issued less than two weeks before the workshop.
- Credit card or VISA Debit payment over the phone. (Staff from Kingstec Student Services will contact you.)
- Prepayment via eBill payment through your electronic banking. Student ID# required. Contact us to confirm your NSCC student ID.
- Cheque mailed to — Student Accounts – NSCC, Kingstec Campus, 236 Belcher Street, Kentville, NS, B4N 0A6
- Not permitted: cash or walk-in payments.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more details.
*please keep our workshop guidelines in mind*
To Register: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=etmbxRtLq02JrKCrao5ENRtRNi3yiihOrGerNrmGqnpUODJaQzNCWENXOEpHR0pBUkZOQVExTDNTVi4u
(Tuesday) 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm